Monday, November 30, 2009

Frog on my blog!

After a weekend full of parties (a High Tea Party and a Venetian Ball! How Cinderella-ish is that!)
it's now back to reality. Tomorrow family from the Netherlands arrives...yay!
We are looking forward to that but unfortunately it means that you will not find me at my blog a lot in the next few days. So sorry for that! For now I will leave you with two of my frogy paintings.
For some strange reason I love painting frogs?!?!
I'll be back in a few days!



3 comments:

  1. Hallo Monique!
    Dank je wel voor je comment op mijn blog... mijn excuses voor het late antwoord. :)
    Hey, dat is geweldig nieuws... je familie komt naar hier? Ik wens jullie veel plezier samen!!!
    Ah, je "froggy paintings" zijn echt fantastisch! Ik ben sinds kleinsaf een grote fan van Kermit - lol - als ik ooit het geluk heb een kindje te hebben, mag jij schilderijtjes maken voor de kinderkamer. :)
    Amuseer je nu maar met je familie, ik kijk er naar uit er alles over te horen!
    Lieve groetjes van The Belgian Chick! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you're paintings are beautiful. I love the gorgeous polka dot borders.

    ReplyDelete