Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Work in progress

I don't like to show crafty things that I'm working on. What I mean by that is that I don't want others to see my ideas until I'm finished with them. Even when I was a little girl I hated it when teachers or family looked over my shoulder and tried to catch a glimpse of my creative activities.
I think it must definitely have something to do with me being a perfectionist. Good is never good enough for me when it comes to crafting.
Does this sound recognisable or is it just me being silly?

Anyway.... I decided to give you a little sneak preview this time. It's just two sketches for two customized name plaques. The theme is Australia as you can see...

I'll keep you updated on my progress.

3 comments:

  1. this is very exciting, you are definitely getting it right, i love your work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Monique,
    Oh, I know how you feel, however its great for others to see how you acheive the final results.
    These drawings look great and I can't wait to see them painted.

    Happy Painting,
    Hugs,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are very cute. Can't wait to see them finished.

    ReplyDelete