Thursday, May 13, 2010

Cherish, enjoy and play!

I was asked again to make a name plaque for a little boys room. And whilst I was working on the plaque I got inspired and decided to make a few paintings as well. 
(As if I don't have enough ideas to work on...hehe)

Anyway, these are the paintings. Last minute I decided to add a few words. I stamped them and I'm very happy with the result. The words make the painting that little bit more special (at least that's what I think).

Off course they go together!

And this is the name plaque that got me started in the first place.
The name just fits as you can see!



Have a great weekend!

My crafty friend Suzanne and I are going to Fitzroy (a suburb in Melbourne) tomorrow to get inspired. Not that I really need it. My head is exploding with inspiration. But it's just a nice area to stroll around, have a yummy coffee and a even yummier lunch in between visiting lovely  and unique little shops! 
I'll take my camera and I will share my finds with you soon.

Enjoy!

13 comments:

  1. Nou het naamplaatje is heel erg leuk geworden hoor! net las de schilderijtjes! Lijken wel de jongensversie van die van Janne en Aniek!
    Veel plezier met Suzanne dit weekend!
    x Sis
    ps de haring (de paling, de makreel en de kibbeling waren heerlijk!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. .....soooo süß ♥

    ♥-lich marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zo fijn om weer op je blog te komen! Ze zijn weer mooi zoals altijd! Bravo zoals ze hier zeggen :)
    Groetjes Michaja

    ReplyDelete
  4. ja zo gaat dat soms he, van het een komt het ander. Pas op voor te veel inspiratie, dan weet je niet meer waar je moet beginnen, dat heb ik nogal eens.. Veel plezier in de suburbs van Melbourne, geniet van je koffie en let the inspiration flow..
    Enneh.. errug leuk die schilderijtjes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Schattig!
    Wat een leuk cadeau heb je er weer van gemaakt!
    Geniet van alle kleine dingen.... dus zeker van de suburbs van Melbourne...
    Happiness is sharing!

    Groeten,
    Madeliefste

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oewlala, dat is weer mooi geschilderd!

    Liefs, Fleur

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Monique,
    Hey, great paintings. Yes, I agree, those words look fantastic with those paintings!
    Hm, Fitzroy-looking forward to your pictures and hearing all about your fun day out with your friend.
    Maybe we could get together one day and have a girly day out!
    Happy creating,
    Hugs,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wauw, zo een mooie dingen die jij maakt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like these colors!
    And of course the paintings :-)
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Zo lief, zo schattig , weer zo mooi getekend ,geschilderd, gemaakt.
    Wou dat ik het in me had.
    Groetjes uit Belgie,Martine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jééé wat een talent heb jij toch ook!!! Helemaal schattig!
    Groetjes Elly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are so cute!! I've just discovered your blog and I love the things you do :)

    ReplyDelete