Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Artlife

After a week of holiday I'm back at work now. For most people that means lack of inspiration and less time for crafting. Well, I can't really say that!

I work in a lovely little shop in Melbourne city called Artlife. I discovered it by coincidence and never left!
We sell lots of pretty things: inspiring books, beautiful and unique home wares, great vintage items and lovely craft materials.
Every time when new stock comes in, it feels like Christmas. And everything I earn goes straight back in to the shop...haha!

If you happen to be in the city, make sure you visit us at 118 Lonsdale Street. We are a bit different from the average shop, but I'm sure you will get inspired!

Curious? here's a little sneak preview...

















2 comments:

  1. Hi Monique,
    Oh, what a way to keep the creative juices flowing, going to work in that shop everyday.
    Hm, now I know where I can order some stuff from.
    You know a girls gotta have stuff.lol
    Hugs,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Artlife - so many kool and creative things!

    ReplyDelete