Thursday, July 2, 2009

Drie kleine kleutertjes at the craft market!

Yahoo!!! Great news. I will be a stallholder at a craft market for the first time here in Australia. How exciting is that?!! I will be standing at the Healesville craft market at Sunday the 2nd of August! Also a bit nervous, as this will be a 'try out' for me to see if there is actually any interest in the things I make.... But it will be fun anyway (if the weather is good....fingers crossed!).

Here is a bright and sunny painting I made. It's based on a Dutch children's song about three little toddlers sitting on a fence on a beautiful, sunny day in September. The song is called 'drie kleine kleutertjes' in Dutch and so is my painting. For some reason the image is a bit blurry if I upload it to my blog but I think that if you click on it, it shows much clearer.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Monique,
    Well done on your latest painting.
    Good luck with your first market stall.
    I too hope its not too cold, especially up at Healsville.
    I can't wait to hear how it goes.
    Hugs,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow- that's awesome. we are so excited for you!!! yay!! yeh, really hope it'll be good weather for you! we'll definitely come out to check out your stall!
    suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely painting. I just adore the clean crisp bright colours. Well done.

    ReplyDelete